AGENCY: Iris BRAND: J2O WORK: Creative, social
All in all, nearly 1000 individual pieces of copy had to be written for this chatbot. But with a good system in place, I was able to get it all finished just in time for the October release (yeah...). And it was all worth it. The bot performed very well, engaged a huge number of customers over the Winter and got a lot of press attention.
- Supported by £2m campaign.
- There are 100 questions; 50 text, 10 scrabble, 10 static image, 10 gif, 10 audio and 10 emoji, each with multiple answers and unique responses to each answer.
- Plus loads of additional supporting copy including a welcome message, data capture, invalid response, celebratory copy, etc.
- The campaign was featured by many publications (incl: Britvic, The IPM, Talking Retail, promomarketing, betterRetailing, SLR Mag, Just-Drinks, EIN News, Asian Trader, etc)
- If "PLAY NOW" button above isn't working, it's probably because Christmas (and therefore Quizmas) is over.